Multiple Services to Fit Your Needs
Let’s Do This
- One-to-One Training: Nicole will personally work with you one on one during these 30 or 45 minute sessions.
- Two-to-One Training: Want to train with a buddy or your significant other? These sessions are either 30 or 45 minutes and allow you to workout with someone else.
- Group Training: Grab your co-workers, friends or mom’s from your kids class! Nicole also offers group training (3-5 clients at a time). Sessions will last 45-60 minutes. This is a fun way to get your workout in!
- In-home Training: Nicole will tailor each workout to the space and equipment available in the comfort of your own home or private gym.
- Pre/Post Natal: Exercising during pregnancy can help you stay healthy during and after your pregnancy. Nicole can create a safe workout specific to your pre/post natal needs.
- Bride-to-be Workout: Need to get in shape for the big day? Based on your goals and timeframe, Nicole will create a plan to help you look and feel your best for your big day.
- Weight Loss: Time to get serious about losing weight? Nicole will work with you on implementing a nutritious diet that fits into your lifestyle and will keep you accountable.
- Nutritional Coaching: Need a pantry and refrigerator clean-out? Keep buying the same stuff at the grocery store? Want some new meal ideas? Nicole is available to assist you with tweaking or completely overhauling your food choices.
Are you struggling to adopt the lifestyle needed to prevent disease, live longer and spend less on your health care?
Are you always trying to change your habits with quick-fix solutions and as a result your achievements are short lived?
All across the country, people are struggling to live healthfully every day. Most people know they need to exercise, make healthy food choices, stop smoking and sleep more. So why isn’t everyone being their best self?
As a certified ACE Health Coach, Nicole can help end that vicious cycle. She will help you address the behavioral factors and habits that affect a wide range of health issues- inactivity, smoking, stress and diet. She will guide you with the tools necessary to overcome challenges and regain a level of health and well-being.
The ACE Health Coach Certification is the only health coach certification accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and approved by the National Consortium for Credentialing Health & Wellness Coaches (NCCHWC).
A physically fit golfer is a better golfer. It’s about being fit to play the game at your highest level and doing so without injury. Learning how your body functions during the golf swing and how your body’s strengths and weaknesses affect your swing will ultimately make you a better golfer. The average 15-20 handicap player can shave as many as 4-6 shots by regularly following a golf specific workout plan.
Factors like strength, flexibility, balance, endurance, stability, power and posture ALL influence your golf game.
By following a well-designed golf fitness program, you can expect to:
• Make a bigger turn
• Get to a better finish
• Increase your balance throughout the swing
• Hit the ball farther with less effort
• Gain control over your swing
Nicole will identify any physical factors that are limiting your potential and impacting your game. She will then correlate these findings to your golf swing and prescribe a golf specific workout that will improve not only your game but your quality of life.